Updated: Nov 24, 2020
The health benefits associated with CBD (cannabidiol) are quite surprising. Both doctors and patients alike find CBD Oil to be effective for pain management, as well as in the treating of various health ailments. In light of this new finding, the FDA is starting to approve certain CBD products sold throughout the U.S.
Little Rhody Wellness proudly crafts our very own proprietary blend of CBD products which you can find in our online store.
* Helps to Reduce Inflammation & Chronic Pain - The cannabinoids found in CBD oil react with one's nervous system, thus reducing both pain and inflammation.
* Relieves symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Anxiety, and Depression - Studies show that CBD helps protect the brain cells and promotes the generation of new. Making it an effective treatment for not only PTSD but depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders.
* Alleviates Certain Types of Cancer - When administered to cancer patients, CBD oil helps to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy treatments. Research has also seen a significant reduction in the cancer cells themselves.
* Promotes Good Heart Health & Lowers Blood Pressure - The properties in CBD oil help decrease systolic blood pressure, improving heart health. Thus, reducing the chances of developing heart disease, having a heart attack, or stroke.
* Helps to Lower Blood Sugar Levels & Reduce Risk of Diabetes - Researchers are finding CBD users to lower their insulin levels by at least 20% or more. This reduction in sugar also promotes weight loss and helps to prevent future obesity.
These are a few of the health benefits of CBD oil, it is also good natural medicine for those suffering from digestive problems.
Although there's been controversy surrounding CBD, the scientific proof outweighs those rumors. Now the truths revealed, CBD (cannabidiol) is an all-natural medicine derived from the cannabis Sativa plant! This is a reason to celebrate, for no longer is there a need for unwanted pain and suffering.